Friday, February 19, 2010

Some Farmville Ideas

*I wish that farm coins can be traded for farm cash. I think 100,000 farm coins = 1 farm cash is fair enough.

*Farmers deserve better outfit and they shouldn't be denied of hats.

*Since there is a snow blanket, why not have sand blanket, or a mud/dirt blanket.

*As an Asian, no farm is complete without a carabao. For those of you who have no idea what a carabao is, it's like buffalo that farmers use to plow the earth.

*I saw a dog from this forums banner, when will it be available? I hope other breeds are also available such collies, and basset hound or pitbulls.

*I dont know where the farmville crew got the idea of gathering feathers from ducks and geese, and swans, I think it should also be eggs that are to be gathered from these birds just to be fair to chickens.

*I think farmville should start developing duck and goose coops.

*I think horse stables should reproduce baby horses.

*What happened to the "tree of life"? The date tree is very attractive but I think coconuts deserves its proper place in the farm.

*I think it's a good idea to adopt a lost warthog

*Since there is a pond, i think there should be fish. My idea is this, it can function just like the valentines gift box. Friends will provide the fishes and ponds full of fishes would have a reward or extra earnings.

*Please bring back the waterfalls and the campfire.
www.facebookgamesonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment